EMAIL - MdMotorCarrier@sha.state.md.us
Phone - 1-800-543-4564
Maryland receives federal funds to conduct additional commercial vehicle inspections, traffic enforcement, compliance reviews and educational outreach. The purpose of this comprehensive program is to reduce fatalities and injuries resulting from crashes involving commercial vehicles.
- NEW ENTRANT - FMCSA new company requirements, frequently asked questions
- Crash Statistics - statistics of crashes in Maryland for large trucks and buses
- Maryland Port Administration
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Programs
- DataQ’s - used to file data challenges and concerns about federal and state data
- SAFER - Safety and Fitness Electronic Records System
- COMPASS - federal motor carrier web portal
- SAFESTAT - Motor Carrier Safety Status Measurement System is an automated, data driven analysis system
- Other Safety Initiative Programs - FMCSA, in cooperation with its partners and customers, strives to reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities involving large trucks and buses
- Truck Parking Regulations
- NO ZONE Program - The "No-Zone" represents the danger areas around trucks and buses where crashes are more likely to occur.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration