SHA PLANNED LANE CLOSURE UPDATE (02/5/2016 – 02/8/2016)
(All Work is Weather Permitting)
Anne Arundel County
• Southbound I-97 between I-695 and MD 100 – Concrete pavement patching – Two left lanes closed between 7 a.m. Saturday and 5 a.m. Monday. (Once concrete is poured, it takes time to come to strength so motorists may not see workers at times.) EXPECT delays - use MD 2 as alternate.
• Various locations on I-495 and I-270 and other SHA roads in the county - Mobile pothole repairs – Expect single right lane closures on Saturday from 6 a.m. until 2 p.m.
• Outer loop I-495 at the I-270 west spur – Bridge work – Four center lanes to close Monday at 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Tuesday. The far right and far left lanes will get by only during the work.
• I-495 between MD 650 (New Hampshire Avenue) and US 29 (Colesville Road) – Bridge beam setting – Multiple lane closures, including 15 minute total closures, between 9 p.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday. This pattern will be occurring until early March.
Prince George’s County
• Various locations on I-95/I-495 and US 50 and other SHA roads in the county - Mobile pothole repairs – Expect single right lane closures on Saturday from 6 a.m. until 2 p.m.