SHA PLANNED LANE CLOSURE UPDATE (02/26/2016 – 02/29/2016)
(All Work is Weather Permitting)
Anne Arundel County
• Southbound I-97 between I-695/I-895 junction and Veterans Highway – Pavement repairs – Spot lane closed between 7 a.m. Saturday and 3:30 p.m. Monday
• Inner loop of I-695 (Baltimore Beltway) ramp to southbound MD 147 (Harford Road) – Beltway widening/interchange reconstruction – Ramp will close and be detoured (using loop ramps) between 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. Saturday.
• Various locations on I-95 and I-70(both directions for each) - Mobile pothole repairs – Expect single lane closures on Saturday from 6 a.m. until 4 p.m.
• I-95 at MD 216 (Scaggsville Road) – Routine bridge inspection – Expect double lane closures in each direction on Sunday from 4 a.m. until 12 noon.
• I-495 between MD 650 (New Hampshire Avenue) and US 29 (Colesville Road) – Bridge beam setting – Multiple lane closures, including 15 minute total closures, between 9 p.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday. This pattern will be occurring until early March.
• MD 650 (New Hampshire Avenue) at Quebec Street – Traffic signal modification – Expect single lane closures in each direction on Saturday from 6 a.m. until 3 p.m.