All Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Architectural/Engineering (A/E) projects are pursued on a competitive technical/negotiated price basis. All A/E projects in excess of $200,000 are pursued in accordance with COMAR 21.12.02, which set the regulations of MDOT’s A/E Internal Guidelines and the now discontinued Transportation Professional Services Selection Board (TPSSB).
The Office of Procurement and Contract Management’s (OPCM) Consultant Services Division (CSD) is responsible for the procurement of Maryland Department of Transportation State Highway Administration (MDOT SHA) A/E contracts in accordance with COMAR Title 21.12.02, MDOT’s A/E internal guidelines, and federal laws and regulations. OPCM advertises all MDOT TPSSB A/E projects in excess of $200,000 to solicit consultant expressions of interest. Project advertisements are placed in The Daily Record and in eMaryland Marketplace for a minimum of 15 days per COMAR Title 21.12.02.10.10. The date published in the Daily Record is the project advertisement date.
The MDOT SHA Standard Request for Proposals (PDF, 1.45MB) details how a consultant must prepare technical and price proposals. Also included are the standard general conditions included in all A/E contracts.
If you need additional information contact us at email@example.com or call 410-545-0434.
Forms and Publications
- SCorp Waiver.pdf (PDF, 51 kb)
- MDOT-SHA Conflict of Interest Policy.pdf (PDF, 207 kb)
- Bid-Proposal Affidavit.pdf (PDF, 415 kb)
- Contract Affidavit.pdf (PDF, 182 kb)
- SF 254 (PDF, 65 kb)
- SF 255 (PDF, 57 kb)
- SF 330 (ZIP, 73 kb)
- Form D for NEW Contracts (ZIP, 148 kb)
- Form D for REVISIONS to AAP (ZIP, 178 kb)
- MDOT Federal DBE Form A (PDF, 26 kb)
- MDOT Federal DBE Form B (PDF, 69 kb)
- MDOT Federal DBE Form C (PDF, 48 kb)
- MDOT State MBE Form A (PDF, 27 kb)
- MDOT State MBE Form B (PDF, 68 kb)
- MDOT State MBE Form C (PDF, 31 kb)
- MDOT MBE DBE Form E (PDF, 146 kb)
- Consultant Organization Information Form (PDF, 68 kb)
- VSBE Utilization Affidavit and Participation Forms (PDF, 68 kb)
- Discriminatory Boycotts Against Israel Certification Form (PDF, 19 kb)